- PTA Programs Quick-Reference Guide
- Bylaws, Parliamentary Procedures and Amendments
- PTA President’s Quick-Reference Guide (requires PTA username and password)
- PTA Money Matters Quick-Reference Guide (requires PTA username and password)
- Local Leadership Resources
- Subscribe to “PTA Parent” Newsletter
- La PTA en Español
- Committee Resources
- Special Education
- Virginia PTA Local Unit Resource Guide (“LURG”) — The LURG is a valuable document that contains just about everything you need to know to be a successful PTA leader. Officers, Executive Board, and Committee Members should routinely reference the guide for guidance on forms, roles and responsibilities, and other vital PTA information.
- Virginia PTA Bylaws
- 2012 Virginia PTA Annual Conference Workshop Materials
- Get-a-Grant Guide
- Annual Leadership Training Conference
- 2012 Emerging Minority Leaders Conference
- Virginia PTA Calendar
- Take Action!
- Elected Officers
Fairfax County Council of PTAs (FCCPTA)
Fairfax County School Board
The Fairfax County School Board is charged by the statutes of Virginia and the regulations of the Virginia Board of Education to provide and operate the public schools of Fairfax County. It is the function of the Board to set general school policy and, within the framework of Virginia Board of Education regulations, to establish guidelines that will ensure the proper administration of the county school program.
The twelve School Board members are elected for four-year terms; one member represents each of the County’s nine magisterial districts, and three members serve at large. A student representative, selected for a one-year term by the Student Advisory Council, sits with the Board at all public meetings and participates in discussions, but does not vote. You may email the School Board Members at: SchoolBoardMembers@fcps.edu.
Beech Tree Elementary School’s School Board Representatives include:
- Chairman, At-Large – Ilryong Moon
- Mason – Sandy Evans
- Providence – Patty Reed